🚨 We’re Hiring!! 🚨
Weigand Construction is looking to add an experienced Construction Project Superintendent that is comfortable managing multiple subcontractors and laborers simultaneously. This is a unique opportunity to have a massive impact on our local community with a fast growing company where relationships, trust, and quality are at the core of what we do. Our company provides services for a variety of markets and clients with a wide range of budgets from under $1 Million to upwards of $80 Million.
Think you’ve got what it takes or know someone that does?
Feel free to apply on LinkedIn
Or apply on our careers page!
The Superintendent serves as the on site project supervisor and is in charge of ensuring that daily schedule, budget, safety & the coordination thereof are executed with subcontractors. Superintendents are also responsible for managing our self-performance tradesman & coordination of suppliers/vendors.
- 5-8 years of experience in commercial construction
- Ability to read and understand construction contract documents
- Ability to develop and manage schedules and construction costs
- Understanding of building design and construction terms
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Project and Outlook
- Proficient in typing/word processing
- Proficient in email management
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment and is responsive to short duration deadlines
- Organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Detail oriented
- 5+ years of project superintendent
- 5+ years of managing self-performance, specifically concrete, carpentry and/or masonry.
- Preferred, but not required, experience in:
- MS Excel
- Blue Beam
- Construction Management Software
Compensation & Benefits Package:
- To be determined upon experience aligning with company needs
- Continuous Improvement
- Executing on our Commitments
- Forward Thinking
The Weigand Why:
BUILDING LANDMARKS THAT IMPACT THE LIVES AND COMMUNITIES WE SERVE
Please include salary requirements with resume submission.